Koru Pram Nests
Introducing our new Koru print has been illustrated in calibration with a local Hawke's Bay Screen Printer and myself. With this design being printed onto a wool blend, this has now become our Pram Nest with the highest overall wool percentage. Perfect if you're after warmth and Kiwiana when you're out out on those big adventures with your little ones! Read about the features and production time frame below. Limited stock as our Pram Nests are all made to order – so get in quick so as not to miss out on your favourite pattern!
What is Koru?
So excited to be showcasing this unique yet beautiful design for our Pram Nest range.
This stunning design has been screen printed onto a wool blend fabric, using the highest quality inks that are water based and have a low environmental impact. With this design being printed onto a wool blend, this has now become our pram sack with the highest overall wool percentage. Perfect if you're after warmth and Kiwiana when you're out on those big adventures with your little adventurer!
- Designed for 3 months to 3 years of age
- But with up to five years use! After your child becomes too big to use it in your buggy or stroller, it then becomes a sleeping bag/snuggle sack!
- Main components are made of natural fibres: New Zealand made wool, matched to stunning cotton designs and fabrics
- Adjust the length of your Pram Nest as they grow
- Unique 2 in 1 design: Cold days = a cozy pram sack; Hot days = a pram liner with the safety that your Pram Nest is still there
- 100% waterproof base. This is super for when the Pram Nest has been extended to its full length and you encounter wet pavements, or those muddy farm tracks! Keeps those little feet dry and warm.
- Tailored curved base
- Elastic toggles make it easy to change the length of the Pram Nest as your little adventurer grows
- Long and durable YKK central zip